Target 1 is coming to a close, and my time has been spent gearing up for Target 2 – Internet Marketing Tutorials. I ordered a microphone a while back and I got it set up with my camera and I have been doing some work on figuring out CamStudio and working to get the sound and video quality up to par. Also, I have been outlining what tutorials I am going to be doing.
Actually, I have several subscribers who email me with questions about issues that have them quite frustrated, and I think I will start with those things.
- Explaining WordPress and all of the little quirks and things that aren’t so straightforward.
- Giving an overview of Clickbump so that you can utilize it’s best features
- Setting up a list in Aweber and connecting your opt-in form to that list (if you don’t use one from Aweber)
- Split testing – I already did a post on this, but I plan to do a video walk-thru
- The top metrics you should be tracking with Google Analytics, and how they can help you steer your site in the right direction
I’m still working on the list, and prioritizing which ones need to come first. If you have any suggestions, or things that you would love a tutorial on, please comment below. It’s a win-win if I can help you learn something, and I get to post content that I know matters to you guys.
The Excitement Has Begun!
I was overwhelmed with Target 1 because I didn’t feel like I had mastered list building enough to create a product around it. Sure, I have learned A LOT, and I am noting all of the things I have had to figure out so that when I have enough valuable information for a product, I can put one out.
Target 2 – Internet Marketing Tutorials has me really excited because when I think about it, I have learned so much over the past 7 years in this game (WOW) and I can help people overcome some of the roadblocks that I have had to contend with.
Of course, I am still thinking about product creation, and these tutorials are sparking ideas of what my product should be. I am still considering a membership site, where I could house even more tutorials with case studies and webinars. I still love the idea of a closed group that can work together to push each other towards their goals.
What do you think?